Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
AF-11FX-L - Ubiquiti airFiber 11FX Low-Band Radio (Half-Link)
Ubiquiti AF-11FX is an outdoor radio purpose-built for outdoor PtP bridging and carrier-class network backhauls using the licensed 11 GHz radio band. The AF-11FX breaks free from the congested 5 GHz band to help meet the growing need for broadband capacity.
• True Full-Duplex Design: Offers a true FDD solution that fully satisfies all licensing requirements for the 11 GHz band.
• Ultra-Low Latency: Overall customer experience and system capacity is enhanced with FDD performance.
• Enhanced Robustness: Features a unique, built-in, rain-fade mitigation strategy for increased link robustness.
• Extended Range: The RF power amplifiers feature a unique bias scheme, allowing high-order constellations at longer ranges.
• Optimized Channels: Can use SISO or bonded MIMO channels depending on your licencing requirements.
• Reconfigurable Duplexers: Each radio can be configured to support any allowable frequency by simply changing the duplexers for high-band or low-band use.
• Highest Performance Value: Supports high-order constellations - up to 1024QAM - allowing it to deliver the greatest spectral efficiency in its class.
• Advanced Engineering: Custom silicon and radio architecture are designed for long-distance, outdoor wireless applications providing superior performance.
• Power Source Options: Support for PoE or DC power gives you the flexibility to power the AF-11FX separately from Ethernet traffic.
• Versatile Ruggedized N-Type Connectors: Specially designed silicon boots provide a weatherproof barrier against dust and moisture.
• Dimensions: 327 x 112 x 86 mm (12.87 x 4.41 x 3.39 ")
• Weight: 2.260 kg (5 lbs)
• RF Connectors: (4) SMA weatherproof: TX 0, RX 0 (Chain 0) and TX 1, RX 1 (Chain 1) / (2) N-Type waterproof, one per duplexer
• Power Supply: 50 VDC, 1.2 A PoE Gigabit Adapter (Included)
• Power Method: Passive PoE pins 1,2,4,5(+) and pins 7,8,3,6(-) or DC power block
• Max. Power Consumption: 36 W
• Supported Voltage Range: 38 to 56 VDC
• Mounting: Integrated pole mount included / Oversized Rocket mount compatible
• Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
• Operating Temperature: -40 to 55°C (-40 to 131°F)
(8) Status LEDs
Data port link/activity
Management port link/activity
(4) Autoscaling signal strength bar graph
• Data Port: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
• Management Port: (1) 10/100 Ethernet port
• Processor: INVICTUS 2 IC
• Maximum Throughput: 1.2+ Gbps
• Maximum Range: 300+ km
• OS: airOS F
• Wireless Modes: SISO/MIMO
• Frequency Range: 10.940 to 11.200 GHz
• Max. Conducted TX Power: 30 dBm (dependent on regulatory region)
• Frequency Accuracy: ±2.0 ppm
• Channel Bandwidth: 3.5/5/7/10/14/20/28/30/40/50/56 MHz selectable
• 1 x airFiber AF-11FX Low-Band Radio
• 1 x Low-Band Duplexer
• 1 x 50VDC, 1.2A PoE Gigabit Adapter
• 1 x Metal Strap
• 2 x Cable Ties
• 1 x Quick Start Guide