Ubiquiti UAP-AC-M-5-US Unifi AC Mesh Access Point (5-Pack)
The Ubiquiti UAP-AC-M is an 802.11 mesh access point. With mesh multi-hop, you can can cover a large outdoor area with minimal infrastructure, with just a few mesh access points. These APs include adjustable dual-band omnidirectional antennas, but can be used with any 5 GHz omni antenna for spot-beam coverage in high-density locations with numerous APs and clients. These models are great for temporary installations, with quick setup and takedown, ideal for music festivals and concert venues.
• Compact Form Factor: The UniFi AC Mesh AP is designed to discreetly integrate into any environment.
• Weather-Resistant Enclosure: AP can be used both indoors and outdoors.
• LED: Unique provisioning LED provides administrator location tracking and alerts for each device.
• Versatile Mounting: UniFi AC Mesh AP can be mounted on a wall, pole, or fast mount of a Ubiquiti high-gain antenna. (all accessories are included).
• Multiple Power Options: Compatible with 802.3af PoE Alternative A and 24V passive PoE. You can power it with an 802.3af Alternative switch, EdgePoint EP-R6, UniFi PoE Switch, or a Gigabit PoE adapter.
• Antenna Options: Use the included omni antennas,or use the included fast-mount adapter to install the AP on an optional connectorized antenna for expanded range coverage and customized pattern shaping.
• Dimensions: 353 x 46 x 34.4 mm (13.9 x 1.81 x 1.35 ")
• Weight: 152 g (5.36 oz) with Antennas
• Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
• Power Method:
24V Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7,8 Return)
802.3af Alternative A (Pairs 1, 2+; 3,6 Return)
(Supported Voltage Range: 44 to 57 VDC)
• Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter
• Power Save: Supported
• Maximum Power Consumption: 8.5 W
• Maximum TX Power:
2.4 GHz: 20 dBm
5 GHz: 20 dBm
• Antennas: (2) External Dual-Band Omni Antennas
2.4 GHz: 3 dBi
5 GHz: 4 dBi
• Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
• Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
• BSSID: Up to Four per Radio
• Mounting: Wall/Pole/Fast-Mount (Kits Included)
• Operating Temperature: -30 to 70°C (-22 to 158°F)
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
• Certifications: CE, FCC, IC