Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
TP-LINK RE355 IEEE 802.11ac 1.17 Gbit/s Wireless Range Extender - 5 GHz, 2.40 GHz - 3 x Antenna(s) - 3 x External Antenna(s) - 1 x Network (RJ-45) - Power Supply - Wall Mountable
- Expand Wi-Fi Network for Ultimate Performance
- Expanded 300Mbps on 2.4GHz + 867Mbps on 5GHz totals 1200Mbps Wi-Fi speeds
- Three adjustable external antennas provide optimal Wi-Fi coverage and reliable connections
- Gigabit Ethernet port acts as a wireless adapter to connect a wired device to your network at gigabit speed
- Intelligent signal light helps to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by showing the signal strength
- Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
Boost Your Wi-Fi Coverage Up to 10,000 sq ft
Tired of Wi-Fi "dead zones"? The TP-LINK AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender connects to your router wirelessly, strengthening and expanding its signal into areas it can't reach on its own. The device also reduces signal interference to ensure reliable Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home or office.
Enjoy Your Wi-Fi NetWork
Super-Fast Speed Next Generation AC Wi-Fi
TP-LINK's RE355 comes with next generation 802.11AC Wi-Fi technology, it's 3 times faster than the standard 802.11n speeds. The RE355 delivers fast speeds of dual band Wi-Fi up to 1.2Gbps, providing reliable connections for bandwidth-intensive tasks like HD/4K streaming, lag free gaming, large file downloads.
Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 867Mbps WiFi
The RE355 operates over both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands. Simple tasks like sending e-mails or web browsing can be handled by the 2.4GHz band while bandwidth intensive tasks like online gaming or HD video streaming can be processed by the 5GHz band - all at the same time.
Gigabit Wired Speed
A gigabit Ethernet port turns the extender into a wireless bridge, letting you connect a wired device like a Blu-ray player, gaming console, DVR, or smart TV to your Wi-Fi network.
Easy Installation & Quick PositionEasy Installation with RE Button
The extender RE355 works with any standard wireless router. Instantly connect the RE355 to a router by pressing the extender's RE button followed by the router's WPS button (if available).
Once connected with an existing router, you can take RE355 to an ideal place, no more further configurations.
Quick Positioning with Intelligent Signal Indicator
The Intelligent signal light can help to find the best location to place the extender.
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac
- Frequency Band: 5 GHz, 2.40 GHz
- Total Number of Antennas: 3
- Number of External Antennas: 3
- Wireless Transmission Speed: 1.17 Gbit/s
- Ethernet Technology: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- PoE (RJ-45) Port: No
- VGA: No
- HDMI: No
- USB: No
- Powerline: No
- Management Port: No
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Form Factor: Wall Mountable
- Height: 2.6"
- Width: 6.4"
- Depth: 3"
AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender, RJ-45 Ethernet Cable, Quick Installation Guide,
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS, WEEE
Manufacturer: TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd
Manufacturer Part Number: RE355
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tp-link.com/us
Brand Name: TP-LINK
Product Model: RE355
Product Name: AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender
Product Type: Wireless Range Extender
Full Product Specifications: Click to view
Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac
- 5 GHz
- 2.40 GHz Total Number of Antennas: 3
Number of External Antennas: 3
Wireless Transmission Speed: 1.17 Gbit/s
- Fast Ethernet
- Gigabit Ethernet Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
PoE (RJ-45) Port: No
Management Port: No
Power Source: Power Supply
Form Factor: Wall Mountable
- AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender
- RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
Green Compliant: Yes
Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: