Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
TP-LINK Talon AD7200 IEEE 802.11ad Ethernet Wireless Router - 2.40 GHz ISM Band - 5 GHz UNII Band - 9 x Antenna(1 x Internal/8 x External) - 7372.80 Mbit/s Wireless Speed - 4 x Network Port - 1 x Broa
- Wireless AD-Supports 802.11ad, the latest breakthrough in wireless technology, for Wi-Fi speeds faster than Gigabit Ethernet
- AD7200 Multi-Band-Runs three separate Wi-Fi bands, 60GHz (4600Mbps), 5GHz (1733Mbps), and 2.4GHz (800Mbps)
- Leading-edge antenna design-Creates superior Wi-Fi coverage with eight external antennas, beamforming, and beam-steering
- Future-proof your network-Works with all existing Wi-Fi devices and all future Wireless AD devices
- MU-MIMO-Communicates with several devices at once to reduce wait times and speed up connections
- 1.4GHz dual-core processor-Handles multiple connections at the same time to keep your network running at peak performance
- 4-Stream-Increases overall wireless speeds by adding an extra data stream to the 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi bands
- Dual USB 3.0 ports-Transfers files, music, movies, and photos on attached drives across your network at incredible speed
- Tether-Makes it easy to manage your Wi-Fi settings anywhere with the free TP-LINK Tether app (Android, iOS)
802.11ad Faster Than Anything You Have Ever Seen
Talon AD7200 uses the latest, most powerful wireless technology to provide speeds of up to 4600Mbps on the groundbreaking 60GHz Wi-Fi band, completely revolutionizing your definition of fast.
More Wi-Fi For More Devices
The AD7200 uses Multi-Band technology to run three distinct Wi-Fi bands at once, with the combined Wi-Fi speed of up to 7200Mbps, creating a network that can connect to more devices without a trade-off in performance.
Multiple Connections for Nonstop Entertainment
Wireless AC and Multi-User MIMO Technologies allow the AD7200 to serve multiple devices at the same time, providing speeds that are up to 3X faster for all devices on the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands.
Power at the Heart of Your Network
A 1.4GHz dual-core processor powers through demanding tasks when numerous users are connected to the network at the same time. This allows everyone in your home to surf, stream, and game simultaneously while enjoying outstanding performance.
Dynamic Wi-Fi Coverage
The Wireless AD Technology comes with the distinct, high-performance 60GHz Wi-Fi band that dramatically increase speed and reduce interference, what's more, the additional Wireless AC allows the router to provide strong and stable 5GHz & 2.4GHz Wi-Fi and full wireless coverage for your entire home.
Antenna Array for More Targeted Wi-Fi
32 Antennas formed a special Antenna array of 60GHz band to ensure that Wi-Fi signals are concentrated towards your in room devices, focusing the data transmission to where you need it most.
To match the unprecedented Wi-Fi speed, the AD7200 uses dual USB 3.0 ports and four Gigabit Ethernet ports to transfer data at lightning-fast speeds. This allows all of your wired devices to achieve peak performance.
- Broadband Transmission Technology: Ethernet
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ad
- ISM Band: Yes
- UNII Band: Yes
- ISM Maximum Frequency: 2.40 GHz
- UNII Maximum Frequency: 5 GHz
- Total Number of Antennas: 9
- Number of Internal Antennas: 1
- Number of External Antennas: 8
- Wireless Transmission Speed: 7372.80 Mbit/s
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 4
- USB: Yes
- PoE (RJ-45) Port: No
- Number of Broadband (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- VPN Supported: Yes
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Height: 1.7"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 9"
Talon AD7200 Multi-Band Wi-Fi Router, Power Supply Unit, Ethernet Cable, Quick Installation Guide,
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
Manufacturer: TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd
Manufacturer Part Number: TALON AD7200
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tp-link.com/us
Brand Name: TP-LINK
Product Line: Talon
Product Model: AD7200
Product Name: Talon AD7200 Multi-Band Wi-Fi Router
Product Type: Wireless Router
Full Product Specifications: Click to view
Broadband Transmission Technology: Ethernet
Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ad
ISM Band: Yes
UNII Band: Yes
ISM Maximum Frequency: 2.40 GHz
UNII Maximum Frequency: 5 GHz
Total Number of Antennas: 9
Number of Internal Antennas: 1
Number of External Antennas: 8
Wireless Transmission Speed: 7372.80 Mbit/s
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 4
PoE (RJ-45) Port: No
Number of Broadband (RJ-45) Ports: 1
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
VPN Supported: Yes
Form Factor: Desktop
- Talon AD7200 Multi-Band Wi-Fi Router
- Power Supply Unit
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
Green Compliant: Yes
Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS