Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
TP-LINK Auranet EAP320 IEEE 802.11ac 1.17 Gbit/s Wireless Access Point - 5 GHz, 2.40 GHz - MIMO Technology - 1 x Network (RJ-45) - PoE, AC Adapter - Ceiling Mountable, Wall Mountable
- Speeds of up to 1.2Gbps over concurrent dual band 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MIMO and TurboQAM technologies
- Airtime Fairness, Beamforming, and Band Steering Technologies guarantee optimal RF performance for business-level applications
- Free EAP Controller Software lets administrators easily manage hundreds of EAPs
- Captive portal provides a convenient method for guest authentication
- Power over Ethernet (802.3at) support and simple mounting design allow for flexible deployment and convenient installation
AC1900 Speed Offer the Genuine Business-Class Wi-Fi Experience
Breakthrough Wi-Fi Speeds Ensure a True Business-Class Experience
The combination of next generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi and advanced MIMO and TurboQAM technology. The EAP330/EAP320 reaches speeds of up to 1.9/1.2Gbps, including 600/300 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1300/867 Mbps on the 5GHz band.
Powerful Hardware Ensures Excellent Performance
Excellent Wi-Fi Performance for Business Environments
Broadcom enterprise-class chipsets Dedicated high-power amplifier, professional antenna, and well-designed RF shield Link aggregation between two gigabit ports
Advanced RF Technologies Guarantee Optimal Performance
EAP Controller Software
Easy for Centralized Management
TP-LINK's free and easy-to-use EAP Controller Software allows users to manage and monitor hundreds of TP-LINK EAPs in multiple sites with the controller in a single location. The ability to control, adjust, and visualize the entire network from any connected PC makes centralized business Wi-Fi management more efficient and cost-effective than ever before.
Efficient Guest Authentication
Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests. A captive portal requires users to perform certain actions before network access is allowed. The required action must be verified by an external portal server or customized database by the administrator, which can be simply viewing and agreeing to an acceptable use policy, or entering a user ID and password.
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac
- Frequency Band: 5 GHz, 2.40 GHz
- Wireless Transmission Speed: 1.17 Gbit/s
- MIMO Technology: Yes
- Ethernet Technology: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- PoE (RJ-45) Port: No
- VGA: No
- HDMI: No
- USB: No
- Powerline: No
- Management Port: Yes
- Power Source: PoE, AC Adapter
- Form Factor: Ceiling Mountable, Wall Mountable
- Height: 1.4"
- Width: 8.7"
- Depth: 7.6"
Manufacturer: TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd
Manufacturer Part Number: EAP320
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tp-link.com/us
Brand Name: TP-LINK
Product Model: Auranet EAP320
Product Name: AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point
Product Type: Wireless Access Point
Full Product Specifications: Click to view
Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac
- 5 GHz
- 2.40 GHz Wireless Transmission Speed: 1.17 Gbit/s
MIMO Technology: Yes
- Fast Ethernet
- Gigabit Ethernet Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
PoE (RJ-45) Port: No
Management Port: Yes
- AC Adapter
- Ceiling Mountable
- Wall Mountable Height: 1.4"