Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
1000FT Cat5e Bulk Bare Cable Copper Ethernet Cable, UTP, Solid, Riser Rated (CMR), 350MHz, 24AWG - Black - GENERIC
150 Mbps Wireless-N AP Router, Range Extender
The netis WF2411 150Mbps Wireless N Router is a combined wired and wireless device for SOHO network applications. It's compatible with 802.11b/g/n devices and provides the wireless transfer speed up to 150Mbps, offering a better performance on web surfing, emailing, and file sharing. It also supports multi-wireless modes including AP, WDS, AP+WDS, Repeater, Client, to expand your wireless network easily. With the Setup CD and WPS button, it can help you to build your wireless network in a snap.
- Wireless N speed up to 150Mbps
- Multi-wireless modes to expand the wireless network: AP, WDS, AP+WDS, Client, Repeater
- Easy wireless security encryption with single WPS button
- 1x 5dBi high gain antenna provide better wireless signal coverage and reception
|Standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Signal Rate||Up to 150Mbps|
|Transmit Power||20dBm (MAX)|
|Data Transfer Rates||
802.11n: 40MHz(150Mbps, 135Mbps, 120Mbps, 90Mbps, 60Mbps, 45Mbps, 30Mbps, 15Mbps)
20MHz (72Mbps, 65Mbps, 57Mbps, 43Mbps, 28Mbps, 21Mbps, 14Mbps, 7Mbps)
801.11g: (54Mbps, 48Mbps, 36Mbps, 24Mbps, 18Mbps, 12Mbps, 11Mbps, 9Mbps, 6Mbps)
802.11b: (11Mbps,9Mbps, 6Mbps, 5.5Mbps, 2Mbps, 1Mbps)
|Wireless Modes||AP, WDS, AP+WDS, Repeater, Client, Multiple AP|
64/128-bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES)
SSID Broadcast Enable/Disable
Wireless MAC Filtering
|Standards||IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX|
1x 10/100M Auto MDI/MDIX RJ45 WAN port
4x 10/100M Auto MDI/MDIX RJ45 LAN port
|LED||SYS,WPS, WAN, LAN1-LAN4|
|Antenna||1x external 5dBi antenna|
|Power Supply||DC 9V/500mA (Output)|
|Dimensions||133 x 99 x 27 mm|
|WAN Type||DHCP(Dynamic IP), PPPoE, Static IP, WISP|
|Port Forwarding||Virtual Servers, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ, FTP Private Port|
|QoS||WMM, Bandwidth Control|
|Access Control||IP/MAC/Domain filtering|
|VPN Pass-through||PPTP, L2TP, IPSEC|
|Others||DDNS, Static Routing, WOL, Remote Management, Firmware upgrade|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, KC|
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ +40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 ~ +70°C|
|Operating Humidity||10 ~ 90% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||5 ~ 90% non-condensing|
1x Power Adapter
1x Ethernet Cable
1x Quick installation Guide
1. AP Router Mode - an ethernet line from the Modem/Router can be plugged in and this will generate a Wireless Access Point independently assigning IPs with it's own range seperate from the modem/router. This is good for quick simple wireless setup at a house that never uses wired connections.
2. AP Mode - In AP only mode, you plug an ethernet cable from another router (not modem) and you can add another AP into a business/house. Of if the router doesn't have any wireless functions, you can add some with this.
3. Extender Mode - This mode allows for you to connect as a 'Client' to the original wireless network, it clones the settings and repeats the signal from the original wireless network that it is connected with. While this mode is good to get extra signal, any device connected to this while in Extender Mode will suffer lower transfer rates (50% respectively) as it must communicate with a device and wireless network simultaneously.
4. Client (Bridge) Mode - In client mode, you can make a wired only device, like a desktop, server, xbox, playstation, etc; and connect the ethernet from one of those devices into the Netis and it serve as a wireless bridge to the wireless network. This is great for eliminating the need to run long ethernet to connect a wired only device to a house or business network that has Wireless capabilities.
Hope that helps you and others.
I don't see any way to use it as a range extender though, unless using cat5...
PROS: Cheap, works!
CONS: None so far.
7 months ago
7 months ago