Wall Plate Jacks 8P8C Double - Smooth Type
    Product # 7075
    Wall Plate Jacks 8P8C Double - Smooth Type
    Product # 7075
    Out of Stock ETA: TBD


    Due to limited supply, all products are sold on a first-come first-serve basis.  Auto Notification does not guarantee either availability or price. All prices are subject to change without notice.

    *Your information will only be used to notify you when this item becomes available.

    Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)

    Volume Pricing

    Qty: 1 $1.26
    Qty: 2-9 $1.17
    Qty: 10-19 $1.08
    Qty: 20-49 $1.00
    Qty: 50+ $0.91

    To see and take advantage of our member pricing sign up for a business account or contact our sales team.

    Learn more about Monoprice Business

    Wall Plate Jacks 8P8C Double - Smooth Type

    Telecommunications wall plate with RJ45 Jack.

    Double Jack wall plate for connecting 8 conductor telecommunications lines.
    Accept cables with RJ45 connectors.
    Screw on type line connectors on back.
    Color coded.
    Screws on to typical in-wall, electrical gang box.

    *Monoprice continually strives to improve its product line to bring our customers the best products available. Therefore, changes may be made to listed specifications without prior notice. Item received may not match photo or specs shown.

    Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
    Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 1 answer
    What is the difference between a flush type and a smooth type wall plate?
    New User U on Feb 5, 2017
    BEST ANSWER: Hello, thank you for your question, a flush type wall plate will mount flush to the wall, while a smooth type wall plate will stick out when mounted. I hope this helps, and of course if you have any more questions feel free to contact us!
    There are no reviews for this item. Write Review

    Tax and shipping will be calculated at checkout