Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
3U MATX 5xHS 3.5 Chassis Black Trayless;PS2 PS, Slim Optical
This 3U Compact Trayless Hotswap Rackmount Chassis is perfect for use as a server, an industrial computer chassis, or a Home Theater Personal Computer (HTPC). It is constructed of 0.8mm SGCC steel, with aluminum front bezel and handles.
It features a five-bay 3.5" vertical trayless hotswap cage, which allows you to remove and replace the five 3.5" drives without the need to power down the computer. It also includes accommodation for three 3.5" drives internally, plus a bay for a slim 5.25" optical drive. The hotswap cage supports 3.5" SAS I, SAS II, SATA I, SATA II, or SATA III drives with capacities up to 3TB.
The front panel includes two USB 3.0 ports, plus indicators for power and drive activity, plus power and reset switches. The case accommodates ATX and Micro ATX motherboards (up to 12" x 9.6") with up to four expansion slots. It includes a two 80mm cooling fans and has accommodation for another 80mm cooling fan (not included). It can use any standard ATX PS2 or PS3 power supply (not included).
- 3U rackmount space
- Supports ATX and Micro ATX motherboards
- Supports ATX PS2 and PS3 power supplies
- 0.8mm SGCC steel chassis
- Aluminum front bezel and handles
- 5x 3.5" trayless hotswap external access drive bays
- 1x 5.25" slim optical drive bay
- 3x 3.5" internal drive bays
- 2x USB 3.0 front panel connectors
- 2x 80mm cooling fan
- 3U rackmount space
- Support for up to 4 expansion cards
- Power supply NOT included
|External Drive Bays||5x 3.5" trayless hotswap bays, 1x 5.25" slim optical drive bay|
|Internal Drive Bays||3x 3.5"|
|Power Supply Type||ATX PS2 or PS3|
|Front Bezel Material||Aluminum|
|Chassis Material||0.8mm SGCC Steel|
|Front Panel Connectors||2x USB 3.0|
|Motherboard Size||12" x 9.6" (ATX, Micro ATX)|
|Cooling Fans||2x 80mm|
|optional Fans||1x 80mm|
|Dimensions||18.98" x 5.22" x 18.66" (482.1 x 132.6 x 474.0 mm)|
- This case only supports 4 expansion slots. When used with an ATX motherboard, the first three slots cannot be used.