Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
CyberPower Rackmount CPS-1215RMS 15A PDU/Surge - 12 x NEMA 5-15R - 1800VA - 1U 19" Rack-mountable
CyberPower's 1215RMS offers the combined functionality of both a Power Distribution Unit (PDU) and Surge Suppressor. Providing additional outlets for your rackmount power needs, this model also offers 1800 Joules of surge/lightning protection. The 1215RMS offers 12 (twelve) 15A outlets (6 front, 6 rear-mount) in the 19" 1U case. The rugged metal housing can withstand the most demanding environments, and a 15' cord ensures compatibility for most rackmount applications. Also note that CyberPower PDU's can be wall mounted, desktop, or under-cabinet mounted for use in retail, security, POS, telecommunications, networking, audio/video displays, or anywhere else dedicated power distribution is needed.
- Input Receptacles: 1 x NEMA 5-15P
- Output Receptacles: 12 x NEMA 5-15R
- Protection Type: Surge/Lightning Protection, Short Circuit Protection
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC
- Output Voltage: 120 V AC
- Power Rating: 1.80 kVA
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Rack Height: 1U
- Height: 1.8"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 4.3"
- Weight (Approximate): 5.10 lb
CPS-1215RMS Unit,Warranty Card/Manual,
- Country of Origin: China
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year
Manufacturer: CyberPower Systems, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: CPS-1215RMS
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cyberpowersystems.com
Brand Name: CyberPower
Product Model: CPS-1215RMS
Product Name: Rackmount CPS-1215RMS 15A PDU/Surge
Product Type: PDU
Input Receptacles: 1 x NEMA 5-15P
Output Receptacles: 12 x NEMA 5-15R
- Surge/Lightning Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
Input Voltage: 120 V AC
Output Voltage: 120 V AC
Power Rating: 1.80 kVA
Surge Energy Rating: 1800 J
Circuit Breaker: Yes
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Rack Height: 1U
Number of Cord/Cable: 1
Cord Length: 15
Weight (Approximate): 5.10 lb
- CPS-1215RMS Unit
- Warranty Card/Manual
- EMI/RFI Shielding: Provides shielding against electromagnetic interference & radio frequency signals. Most commonly, this is used to prevent line noise or humming that occurs over telephone lines or stereo electronics.
- LED Indicators: LED status lights indicate Power-On and wiring faults.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker: Convenient unit reset in case of an overload.
- ISO & Safety Certifications: All CyberPower manufacturing facilities are ISO-9001 Quality Tested. Our products are also UL Registered.
- Standard Warranty: 3 Year Parts & Labor
Certifications & Standards:
- UL Recognized
Country of Origin: China
Limited Warranty: 3 Year
Parts Warranty/Labor: 3 Year Parts & Labor
Additional Warranty Information: CyberPower stands behind its products with an industry-leading 3 year warranty. CyberPower also offers a #1 rated technical support team that will assist you with product, installation, or warranty concerns --- Free of Charge.