Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
36U 2-Post Open Frame Rack
Get maximum cooling, accessibility, stability, and mobility with this 36U 2-Post Open Frame Rack from Monoprice!
The open frame design of this simple rack allows easy access from any angle and allows for unobstructed airflow from central AC or a directed fan. The vertical frame can be mounted to any point along the 39" length of the base. The frame features rack mounting points on both sides with convenient U labeling to make installation easier. The rack is on lockable casters for maximum mobility and can support up to 165 lbs (74.8 Kg).
The The rack has 36U of rack space and comes with 30 sets of M6 mounting screws and cage nuts. It is RoHS compliant.
- 36U form factor
- 165 lb (74.8 Kg) weight capacity
- Equipped with locking casters for easy mobility
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 23.62" x 68.35" x 39.37" (600 x 1736 x 1000 mm)
- Rackmount points on both front and rear of posts
- Convenient U markings on posts
- Open frame design provides easy access from any angle and unobstructed airflow
- Adjustable mounting depth
- Comes with 30 sets of M6 mounting screws and cage nuts
- RoHS compliant
Questions and Answers
1. Be aware that this is a square-hole rack requiring inserts for each space. It does NOT come with close to enough inserts to populate it so count on buying more. Was very surprised by this -- I'm not sure I've really come across too many wire racks that used square holes.
2. Pay attention to the dimensions in the description. The legs with casters are much deeper than they seem in the picture so this 2 post rack has nearly the footprint of a 4 post rack. Make sure you have the space.
3. The casters do appear to be removable, however it does not come with the correct sized tool to remove the screws.
4. On two of the lowest holes I was not able to get the cage nuts in because the holes were too close to the bottom of the rack for the nuts to fit. This was only the case on one side, so this was more of a quality control/tolerance issue.
8 months ago