Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
SpaceSaver 19" Half-U Shielded Cat6A Patch Panel, 24 Ports, Dual IDC
As any system administrator knows, server rack space is expensive. Make the most out of your limited rack space by using this high-density, SpaceSaver 19" Half-U Shielded Cat6A 24-port Patch Panel from Monoprice!
This shielded patch panel is designed for Category 6A STP/FTP cable connections. It is rated for 550 MHz bandwidth and up to 10 Gbps data throughput. It features 24 RJ45 ports with Dual IDC headers situated 180° relative to the ports. The IDC headers are terminated using a 110-type punch down tool. The panel is compatible with 22-26 AWG solid or stranded solid-state and network cables. The panel includes color coded wiring diagrams for both T568A and T568B installations. The panel includes a 16" grounding cable with a ring terminal.
The patch panel measures 19" wide on the face and 17 1/4" wide on the body. It is 3 15/16" deep and 7/8" high. The frame features 24 C-shaped keyholes for cable strain relief. The packaging includes 24 3" zip ties, 2 rack mount screws, 2 plastic washers, 12 cable clamps, and 12 screws for the clamps.
Note: Over torquing the rack mount screws can cause damage to the mounting ears. The plastic washers are intended to be used with the rack mount screws to reduce the chance of over tightening the installation.
- High-density panel, packs 24 RJ45 ports into half the space of ordinary panels
- Suitable for use with solid or stranded 22-26AWG wire
- Krone-type punch-down termination with built-in strain relief bar
- Gold plated RJ45 contacts
- Ports clearly labeled on front
- Includes a color coded wiring diagram for both T568A and T568B terminations
- Meets and exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2, ISO/IEC 11801, and EN 50173-1 specifications
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- UL certified in Canada and the United States
A different set of old patch panels worked flawlessly. I don't know if its the circuit board on this, the connectors, or something to do with the wiring 568C (which tech support could not confirm). However, it's not worth the risk for a future installation from my point of view.
Needless to say, I am returning and Monoprice had no issues with the return.
3 months ago