Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
SpaceSaver 19-inch Half-U UTP Cat6 Patch Panel, 24 Ports Dual IDC
As any system administrator knows, server rack space is expensive. Make the most out of your limited rack space by using this high-density, SpaceSaver 19" Half-U UTP Cat6 24-port Patch Panel from Monoprice!
This unshielded patch panel is designed for Category 6 UTP cable connections. It is rated for 500 MHz bandwidth and 1000 Mbps (Gigabit) data throughput. It features 24 RJ45 ports with Dual IDC headers situated 90° relative to the ports. The IDC headers are terminated using a 110-type punch down tool. The panel is compatible with 22-26 AWG solid or stranded solid-state and network cables. The panel includes color coded wiring diagrams for both T568A and T568B installations.
The patch panel measures 19" wide on the face and 17 1/4" wide on the body. It is 3 15/16" deep and 7/8" high. The frame features 24 C-shaped keyholes for cable strain relief. The packaging includes a combination wire stripper/110-type punch down tool, 24 3" zip ties, 2 rack mount screws, and 2 plastic washers.
Note: Over torquing the rack mount screws can cause damage to the mounting ears. The plastic washers are intended to be used with the rack mount screws to reduce the chance of over tightening the installation.
- High-density panel, packs 24 RJ45 ports into half the space of ordinary panels
- Suitable for use with solid or stranded 22-26AWG wire
- Krone-type punch-down termination with built-in strain relief bar
- Gold plated RJ45 contacts
- Ports clearly labeled on both front and back
- Includes a color coded wiring diagram for both T568A and T568B terminations
- Meets and exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2, ISO/IEC 11801, and EN 50173-1 specifications
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- UL certified in Canada and the United States