Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Slim Cat5E Punch Down Keystone Jack - Beige
The Slim series of keystone modules are designed to fit comfortably side-by-side with other keystone modules in a wall plate, patch panel, or surface mount box. These keystone modules are designed for Cat5e UTP cables. They employ the 110 type IDC punch down style and are UL listed.
- 110 type IDC punch down connectors
- Easy to read "CAT.5e" label on keystone face
- Can be used with keystone wall plates, patch panels, or surface mount boxes
- Standard keystone size (14.5 x 16 mm)
- Slim keystone body (19.0 mm wide, 19.5mm tall)
- Color coded wiring diagram next to wire clips
- 568A and B compliant
- UL, ETL, and FCC certified
PROS: Using the SLIM version allows you to place them side-by-side in a 4-port or more face plate. They worked as advertised.
PROS: It works basically
CONS: Even though it is claimed to be slim for side by side installation, it is no slimmer than the other cat5 keystones. Dont waster your money on them, i exchanged another model for these and wasted money on shipping twice. They need to get their descriptions correct.
5 months ago