Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Hole Saw Plate
The 1 3/4" Hole Saw Plate is used to conceal low voltage cables behind smaller home theater and security equipment. The Hole Saw Plate's low profile design is ideal for concealing connections to components such as speakers, cameras, and other similar applications. Metal mounting wings are molded into the plate, creating a secure hold and eliminating the need for a mounting bracket.
- Low profile fits behind the industry's thinnest mounts and TV's
- Conceal low voltage cables that connect speakers, surveillance cameras, small displays and other compnents
- Face plate dimensions are 2" x 2"
- Brush opening dimensions are 0.77" x 0.87"
- Ideal for HDMI, security, or speaker cable pass-through
- Metal mounting wings are attached to the plate for a secure installation
- No low voltage mounting bracket required
Questions and Answers
I had one issue. The rotating brackets for installation do not move far enough back for the thickness of my wall, which admittedly is somewhat unique. The wall I am installing on has standard drywall & a 3/4" thick plywood. This was too thick for the brackets to properly extend and catch. I will most likely need to custom modify this to fit. If you are installing on just standard drywall, you should have no issues.
9 months ago
7 months ago