If you are visually impaired and are having difficulty navigating this site, please call our Customer Support line via our toll free number 1 (877) 271-2592.
    Monoprice RCA Plug to 3.5mm TRS Stereo Jack Adapter, Gold Plated
    Product # 7241
    Out of Stock ETA: 10/25/2018


    Due to limited supply, all products are sold on a first-come first-serve basis.  Auto Notification does not guarantee either availability or price. All prices are subject to change without notice.

    *Your information will only be used to notify you when this item becomes available.

    Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)

    Volume Pricing

    Qty: 1 $0.47
    Qty: 2-9 $0.46
    Qty: 10-19 $0.45
    Qty: 20-49 $0.44
    Qty: 50+ $0.42

    To see and take advantage of our member pricing sign up for a business account or contact our sales team.

    Learn more about Monoprice Business


    Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
    No questions have been asked about this item. Be the first!
    4.0 / 5.0
    8 Reviews
    5 Stars
    4 Stars
    3 Stars
    2 Stars
    1 Star
    Does the trick
    I've purchased thousands of these adapters. About 5% of them are bad. The other 95% do exactly what I need them to do. Convert an RCA connector to a 3.5mm stereo jack.

    PROS: Simple and inexpensive

    CONS: Not the best quality
    February 13, 2016
    Worked just liked I hoped!
    Worked just as expected. A right or left channel taken from a phono jack outputs to both channels on a 3.5mm jack.

    PROS: Everything.

    January 29, 2011
    Great value and service
    great price and quick shipping. lots of businesses could learn how to deal with customers like monoprice does.
    July 16, 2018
    2 months ago
    Another Great Product from Monoprice
    Great Quality and cheap cheap cheap price!

    PROS: Great Quality and cheap cheap cheap price!
    November 25, 2011
    Exactly what I ordered. Fast service. Perfect in every way.
    April 23, 2018
    5 months ago
    This adapter broke after less than a week of use.
    June 26, 2013
    Good as its gold plating
    The adapters convey RCA monophonic audio to both channels of a 3.5 mm stereo jack. It would also combine 3.5 mm stereo audio to a single monophonic stream. In my application, I feed the left channel of a line level audio stream out an RCA plug, through this adapter, two both channels of a 3.5 mm stereo connector. My monophonic audio is presented to both left and right channels of my amplifier. Just what I needed.

    PROS: Nice quality at a very, very low price!

    CONS: none
    October 20, 2011
    Did not work as described
    Both Jack Adaptors received were the same and did not accept the plug properly.

    PROS: good price

    CONS: didn't work, 3.5mm jack would not allow the plug in all the way so I only got half the sound.
    March 18, 2014