Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Cat6 Ethernet Bulk Cable - Stranded, 550Mhz, UTP, CM, Pure Bare Copper Wire, 24AWG, 1000ft, Red
Cat6 Ethernet Bulk Cable - Solid, 550Mhz, UTP, CMR, Riser Rated, Pure Bare Copper Wire, 23AWG, No Logo, 1000ft, Red
Included in the Box:
- 1x Multi-Network cable tester for RJ45, RJ11, USB, and BNC
- 1x Modular crimping tool for 8P8C/RJ45 and 6P6C/RJ12
- 1x Adjustable impact punch-down tool
- 1x #66 punch-down blade
- 1x #110 punch-down blade
- 1x Cable stripper for UTP/STP wire with 5-6 mm diameter and 110/88 type insertion tool
- 30x RJ45 (8P8C) modular plugs
- 30x RJ11 (6P4C) modular plugs
- 24x color strain relief boots (2x white, 2x black, 2x green, 2x red, 2x yellow, 2x blue, 12x gray)
- 1x Double zippered nylon and vinyl case with carrying handles
- 1x 9 volt battery for tester
Please remove plastic wrap from battery before use.
PROS: Handy little everything in one place kit. I have a problem keeping the tools to work on Cat5 together so this has paid for itself in hours saved not looking for these tools. The tester gives you more than just a good/bad indicator and it's a good price for a tester, crimper, & punch down tool, which come with 2 tips.
1 year ago
PROS: nice kit for the price, you could easily spend this amount for a crimp or punch tool alone.
PROS: Works well.
CONS: Punch down doesn't always cut strand
PROS: High Quality
CONS: Strippers on the Crimper don't work that well.
PROS: The kit contains everything you need to complete a data wiring job except for the cable itself.
CONS: The tools are good except the tester can be better. It only tells you if the cable is good or bad, no details on which pair is crossed or dead.