Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
NetMos 1 Port Single Parallel Port PCI 32-bit Card
DB25 Parallel Port PCI Expansion Card.
Add a DB25 parallel port to your desktop computer to connect legacy parallel port devices.
*Monoprice continually strives to improve its product line to bring our customers the best products available. Therefore, changes may be made to listed specifications without prior notice. Item received may not match photo or specs shown.
NetMOS NM9805 - 2 parallel port
- Easy Plug & Play installation automatically selects IRQ and I/O address
- Supports PCI IRQ sharing-saves valuable resources for other expansion card
- Support 32-bit PCI bus, PCI specification 2.1
- Support Re-mapping to Legacy Addresses
- Support more than one card into system
- Support Windows® 95/98/98SE/2000/ME/NT4.0/XP, Linux & DOS OS
- Built in SPP, PS2, EPP, ECP compatible IEEE 1284 printer port
- Fast data rates up to 1.5 Mbytes/sec
- Built in 16 Byte FIFO
Support Parallel Devices
Bank Passbook Printer, CF/SM/MMC/SD/PCMCIA Reader, CD-R/RWS, EPROM Programmer, Intelligent UPS, Laplink, LS120 Drive, Plotter, Receipt Printer, Scanner etc.
(*)This is not compatible with Windows Vista
I had not a single problem...
- Add the card to the PC.
- Boot Windows 7
- New hardware automatically detected and driver installed.
- Plug Printer into parallel port.
- New printer automatically detected and driver installed.
PROS: Worked without issue
PROS: Works great, did what it was advertised to do. Needed it to be able to use my serial printer. My new motherboard that doesn't support serial printers.
CONS: Had a little problem loading the correct drivers, the documentation didn't really specify which drivers I needed to use for my system. After several trial & error I got the right one loaded and it worked great.
PROS: Every thing went with the purchase and when I have a nned the next time your company will be considered. Thanks for the good job