Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Flexboot Cat6 Ethernet Patch Cable - Snagless RJ45, Stranded, 550Mhz, UTP, Pure Bare Copper Wire, 24AWG, 3ft, Black
SlimRun Cat6 Ethernet Patch Cable - Snagless RJ45, Stranded, 550Mhz, UTP, CMR, Riser Rated, Pure Bare Copper Wire, 28A...
Monoprice Select Series Portable Cell Phone Charger for Universal/Smartphones, USB-C 10,000mAh Power Bank
|Type||USB Type-C™ male to RJ45 female|
|USB Standard||USB 3.1|
|Maximum Speed||Up to 1000Mbps|
|Housing||PVC Mould, Full metal jacket assembly|
|Compatibility||Mac® OS X®, Chrome OS™, Windows®|
Questions and Answers
PROS: - Full gigabit speed (110-118 MB/s).
- No driver required for OSX.
CONS: - Only appears to support a 1500 MTU (no jumbp frames). It's possible installing a different driver may fix this.
- USB-C plug height sticks up about 1mm higher than the edge of the new MacBook 2015.
1 year ago
PROS: • well constructed materials
• supports Gigabit Ethernet speeds
* doesn't require a 3rd party driver to be installed
CONS: • bulky design
• takes 30 seconds to power up and be recognized by computer (seems to be a common issue with 3rd party adaptors utilizing the Realtek chipset + Apple's native driver, based on my testing various other adaptors from other vendors)
7 months ago
6 months ago
5 months ago
9 months ago
5 months ago
10 months ago
1 month ago