Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
SATA HDD Docking Station w/ Card Reader & 2 Port USB Hub (USB+E-SATA)
This upright standing SATA hard disk docking station combo supports all 2.5-inch and 3.5-inch HDDs up to 2TB. This enclosure includes a hot-swap capability, so you can quickly access multiple HDDs without having to power down or reboot. This versatile device supports eSATA data transfer speeds up to 3Gb/s or USB 2.0 data transfer speeds of up to 480Mbps. It is compatible with both Windows and Mac computers.
This docking station combo also comes with a built-in Card Reader and 2-port USB 2.0 Hub. The Card Reader supports up to 34 different memory cards, including:
- CF 1/CF 2/Extreme CF/Extreme III CF/Ultra II CF/HS CF/MD
- MS/MS DUO/MS PRO/MS PRO DUO/MS MagicGate/MS MagicGate PRO/MS MagicGate DUO/ MS MagicGate PRO DUO/Extreme MS PRO/Extreme III MS PRO/Ultra II MS PRO/HS MS MagicGate PRO/HS MS MagicGate PRO DUO/MS ROM/MS Select
- SD/Mini SD/Extreme SD/Extreme III SD/Ultra II SD/MMC 1/MMC 2/MMC 4.0/RS MMC/HS RS MMC/MICRO SD(T FLASH)
- Works with all SATA 2.5" and 3.5" drives up to 2TB capacity
- Includes both USB 2.0 and eSATA interfaces with up to 3 Gbps transfer rate
- One-touch backup function
- Included Card Reader supports 34 different card types
- Plug and play, hot-swappable
- Mac OSX and Windows (95+) compatible
SATA hard disk drive docking station
USB2.0/USB1.1 compatible Cable
External Power Supply, Input: 100V~~240V AC, 50HZ/60HZ, Output: 12V/5V 2A DC
Compatible Operating Systems:
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows NT
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
I did not do benchmarks to see how fast the eSATA interface is...I am just reporting that you cannot access the flash card readers via eSATA.
PROS: Great price and works very, very well for an IT specialist such as myself.
Even bought two for home - one attached to my media player and another one on my main computer. Every techie should have one. Easy to use as well.
CONS: None.....how many products can you say that about.
If it vibrates itself a little loose (which I don't see how is possible) the system starts coming to a crawl if files are trying to be read from the drive. It's very strange for something that should be hot swappable.
But when it works, it does so like a charm.
PROS: All features work exactly as advertised
CONS: Drive isn't secured very well and can come loose
Would have like more metal in the construction to serve as a heatsink
PROS: Works as a eSATA docking station.
CONS: Card Reader lacks Windows 7 drivers allowing the OS to hide drives not in use.
Card Reader has compatability Issues with some types of cards.
PROS: Simple, easy to use, great price..
CONS: Flap that holds the 2.5 hdd in place was broken upon arrival but still works ok.
Then, I was able to rescue the drive itself.
PROS: Easy to set up. Didn't need any drivers.
CONS: none, really. I haven't used the usb ports.
PROS: Convenient form factor, includes Esata cable, works without issues, no problems using in Linux.
CONS: HDD Door broke after ~ 6 mo. RMA'd without issue. Biggest con is being without the device while it's being RMA'd. I rely on it on a daily basis.
PROS: Small, efficient.
PROS: Fairly small
Easy to insert drive and remove it
CONS: don't have any yet