Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
USB to Parallel(DB25 Female) Converter Cable - 4ft (DB25)
Plug a parallel printer into an available USB port using this USB to Parallel Converter Cable from Monoprice!
This cable allows you to use a printer with an IEEE-1284 parallel interface on a computer equipped with at least one available USB port. It complies with the USB 1.1 specification with up to 12Mbps data rate, but is compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports. It provides a full duplex, bidirectional communications bus and can be used for any IEEE-1284 application.
This cable is compatible with Windows® 98SE, 2000, XP, Vista®, and 7 (32- and 64-bit versions). It is also compatible with Mac® OS 8, 9, and OS X®, as well as RedHat Linux 7.3 ~ 9.x.
- Pinout Diagram (May 9, 2012)
- Drivers for Windows 7 (64-bit) ver 10.50.0.125 (Apr 23, 2007)
- Drivers for Windows XP/Vista/7 (32-bit) ver 18.104.22.168 (Dec 23, 2007)
- Drivers for Windows Vista (64-bit) ver 10.50.0.125 (Apr 23, 2007)
- Drivers for Windows XP (64-bit) ver 22.214.171.124 (Nov 8, 2005)
- Drivers for Windows ver 126.96.36.199 (Dec 13, 2001)
- Drivers for Mac OS X 10.1-10.x ver 1.2.1r2 (May 21, 2006)
- Drivers for Mac OS 8 and OS 9 ver 1.3.6b1 (Jun 24, 2005)
- Drivers for RedHat Linux 7.3-9.x ver 7.38.09.0 (Mar 29, 2004)
Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Apple, Mac, and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
PROS: Simple, cheap, works
PROS: Easy connection for old printer to new computer.
The Price was excellent.
Well worth it, if, like me, you are tired of disposing of old printers that still work perfectly fine.
PROS: Works as expected.
PROS: Price, ease of use
PROS: It works! Easy to hookup.
PROS: Everything came in quickly, and was exactly what we needed.