Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
USB to RS232 DB9 Male and DB25 Male Serial Converter Cable
- Length: 70 inches
- Connectors: One USB-A to DB9 Male and DB25
- Supports automatic handshake mode
- Over 1Mbps data transfer rate
- Supports remote wake-up and power management
- 96-byte buffer each for upstream and downstream data flow
- Easy installation
- Works with cellular phones, PDA, digital cameras, modems, and ISDN terminal adapters
- Frees your RS-232 ports for other uses
- No IRQs, no IRQ conflicts
- Requires Microsoft Windows® 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP, Vista®, Windows 7 (32 and 64)
Microsoft®, Windows®, and Vista® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Item 1170 - Gender changer for 25-pin connectors
Item 1186 - Gender changer for 9-pin connectors
Item 1203 - Null modem adapter (9-pin)
With the addition of these three adapters, there is no DB9 or DB25 serial connection to a USB port that cannot be made. In conclusion, an investment of less than $15 will provide any tech with a bulletproof capability to deal with RS232 communication challenges whenever and wherever they appear. Nice job, Monoprice!
PROS: - Superior construction
- Variety of drivers available
- Attractive connectors and cabling
PROS: Right price
PROS: Works with Trane BAS systems flawlessly.
PROS: works as advertised
comes with db-25 attachment, also
CONS: works at usb 2.0 speed. has trouble when communicating with older equipment
PROS: Quick and easy install. Simple to use, and works great for what I need.