Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
USB 3.0 7-port Switch Hub, with AC Adapter
Expand your computer's connection capabilities by adding 7 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports with this hub. Individual switches make it easy to reset connections or to temporarily disconnect devices. Use with a laptop or desktop PC to connect external hard drives, flash drives, mobile devices, keyboards, mice, and other USB peripherals.
This hub can be powered directly from a computer for use with most USB peripherals, or use the included AC power adapter to reliably connect high power-draw devices. This hub is capable of data transfer speeds up to 5Gbps via USB 3.0, but is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 computers and devices. No drivers or complicated configurations are required - just plug it in and start using it right away!
- 7 USB ports to expand connectivity for computers with limited ports
- Individual switches make it easy to reset connections or to temporarily disconnect unused devices
- Includes a 5V 3A AC Adapter for reliable connection with USB devices that require more power
- Works with high-bandwidth USB 3.0 devices, such as external hard drives, high resolution webcams, camcorders, video surveillance cameras, digital video cameras, multi-channel audio and more
- Easy to Install, Plug and Play - no driver installation needed on Windows®, Linux®, and Mac® systems
Microsoft® and Windows® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
Apple® and Mac® are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Questions and Answers
For a stand alone multi-charger, instead of this USB 3.0 data hub, products 13914 and 13915 would be better solutions. Thanks for checking.
If so, do you have a product that does not require to be plugged into a computer to continue charging devices?
For a stand-alone multi-device charger, the following products would be great solutions: 13915, 13914. Thanks for checking.
4 months ago
6 months ago
3 months ago
It powers all of my peripherals with no problems.
I particularly like the off/on keys for things like my webcam.
2 months ago
2 months ago
1 month ago