Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
USB 3.0 4-port Aluminum Hub, with AC Adapter
Expand your computer's capabilities by adding 4 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports with this aluminum unibody hub. Use with a laptop or desktop PC to easily connect external hard drives, flash drives, mobile devices, keyboards, mice, and other USB peripherals. This hub can be powered directly from a computer for use with most USB peripherals, or use the included AC power adapter to reliably connect high power-draw devices. This hub is capable of data transfer speeds up to 5Gbps via USB 3.0, but also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 computers and devices. No drivers or complicated configurations are required - just plug it in and start using it right away!
- 4 USB ports to expand connectivity for computers with limited ports
- Can be plugged directly to a computer and be fully bus-powered for instant plug and play operation
- Includes an AC Adapter (5VDC, 2A) for reliable connection with USB devices that require more power
- Works with high-bandwidth USB 3.0 devices, such as external hard disks, high resolution webcams, camcorders, video surveillance cameras, digital video cameras, multi-channel audio and more
- Easy to Install, Plug and Play - no driver installation needed on Windows® and Mac® systems
- Sandblasted aluminum unibody design for a premium look and durability
Microsoft® and Windows® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Apple® and Mac® are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Questions and Answers
5 months ago
4 months ago
3 months ago
With that said, a 2.5" hard drive was connected, and it appears to work.
6 months ago