Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
10ft USB 2.0 A Male to Micro 5pin Male 28/24AWG Cable w/ Ferrite Core (Gold Plated)
The USB micro B connector has become the new universal standard connector used on most smartphones and tablets. This USB 2.0 cable features a USB A male plug on one end and a USB micro B male plug on the other end. The connectors are gold plated to ensure smooth, corrosion-free connections. It uses 28 AWG conductors for data and 24 AWG conductors for power. It is shielded and features a single ferrite core to protect against signal interference and data loss.
- 100% compliant with USB 2.0 specifications
- 28 AWG data conductors and 24 AWG power conductors
- Gold plated connectors ensure a smooth, corrosion-free connection
- Molded connector heads with molded strain relief boots
- Shielded to protect against external signal interference
- Includes a ferrite core to prevent RF and electromagnetic interference
PROS: When they aren't worn down, they work.
Charging speeds are good, even with the length of the cable
CONS: Connector wears down within a couple months.
PROS: - Build Quality
- Customer service
CONS: - Lasted less than a year
CONS: Connection issues
PROS: Quality. Beefy. Awsome bargain.
CONS: Mail order so you have to wait, but ships faster than Amazon Primes 2 day orders.
PROS: it works
Highly recommend it.
PROS: The lenght? I mean, 1.68$ CAN for full quality 10 feet cable? That's insane. I never saw other cables that cheap and that high quality
CONS: The ferrite core, it is bulky as hell