Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
6ft 30AWG High Speed HDMI® Cable - Black
A High Speed HDMI® Cable from Monoprice is the best way to ensure that you have the ability to pass ALL signals authorized in the latest HDMI feature specification.
This cable supports the following HDMI features:
- 1080p Resolution - The High Speed HDMI Cable has sufficient bandwidth to transfer 1080p video signals between 1080p rated source and sink (display) devices.
- Audio Return Channel - Normally, your HDMI cable carries audio information along with the video from a source device (e.g. blu-ray player) to the sink device (display/television). Often times this goes through an AV receiver to drive a home theater audio system. The Audio Return Channel is primarily used to send the audio signal generated by the television when its internal tuner is used, back to the AV receiver, so that you can use your home theater audio system when watching television signals.
- 3D - 3D is the latest rage for both home theater and gaming. A High Speed HDMI Cable is capable of handling the high bandwidth requirements of 3D signals.
- 4K - The 4K resolution is 3840 x 2160 pixels @ 24 Hz, which is four times that of a 1080p display and the same resolution used by state-of-the-art Digital Cinema systems. A High Speed HDMI Cable is capable of handling the high bandwidth required for 4K support.
- Deep Color - The Deep Color feature provides a minimum of 8-bits per color element (24-bits total), providing for a total of over 16 million color variations. Other versions of Deep Color allow for up to 16-bits per element, for a total of 48-bits and over 281 trillion color variations, which really makes your video images come to life!
- x.v.Color™ - x.v.Color is a promotion name given to the products that have the capability to realize a wide color space based on the xvYCC specifications and is a trademark of Sony Corporation. Currently, only AVCHD and Playstation 3 devices support x.v.Color.
- High Definition Audio - HDMI supports a full range of high definition audio types, including SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and Dolby TrueHD™.
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
x.v.Color is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
AVCHD and AVCHD logo are trademarks of Panasonic Corporation and Sony Corporation.
PlayStation and PlayStation 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation.
DTS is a registered trademark and the DTS logos, Symbol, DTS-HD and DTS-HD Master Audio are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
|Features and Specifications|
|Connector Type||HDMI male to HDMI male|
|Number of Conductors||19|
|Supported Resolutions||480i to 4k|
|Bandwidth||up to 340 MHz per channel (1.02 GHz total)|
|Data Throughput||up to 3.4 Gbps per channel (10.2 Gbps total)|
|Deep Color||10-bit, 12-bit, and 3x16-bit (48-bit RGB or YCbCr), X.V.Color|
|Supports DVD Audio||Yes|
|Supports Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio||Yes|
|Category 2 Certified||Yes|
|UL File #||E119932|
|UL Style #||20276|
PROS: Great quality for the price.
CONS: Haven't noticed any. Maybe if my flatscreen was 50 inches bigger I would noticed something...
PROS: Price!! 3D capable, 1080P, audio and visual signal all in one cable. Works exactly the same as ANY higher priced high-speed HDMI cable
PROS: Cheap, cheap, cheap. Great for general use.
CONS: If you plan to use these cables for testing purposes, be aware that there are NO ground wires whatsoever. This means no cable ground and no twisted pair grounds. There is only a drain wire from connector shell to connector shell. We found this out the hard way when our prototype project kept failing and I had to dissect the cable to see what was going on.
PROS: Extremely cheap and reliable HDMI cord
CONS: None thus far
PROS: Fast and efficient. Very professional.
CONS: Nothing bad to say, honestly one of the best companies I have ever done business with.
PROS: works great
PROS: Works perfectly in every application I've tried these.
I've compared to retail priced cables and these work exactly the same.
In fact, one cable I bought at a big box home improvement store for $20 is EXACTLY the same cable as these.
An $18 markup for packaging-what a waste.
I just recently bought a TV and a HTIB setup and all use HDMI cables. You should have seen the salesguy's face when I told him NO to Monster and some other overpriced brand he was pushing. He told me all sorts of nonsense that the TV won't work, the Blu-Ray won't play, you won't get sound out of all the speakers, etc. if I did'nt buy the cables he was pushing. (The real money is made pushing accessories, not the equipment itself). I felt really good about myself saying no to buying 3 overpriced cables for about $300 then buying 3 here for $7 and IT DOES THE SAME EXACT THING!
CONS: Wire is kind of thin but it still works, so, who cares?
I'm a first time shopper @Monoprice and cannot say enough good things about them. I bought those cable @0.96 each and they are so, so worth the price!
PROS: Not flimsy
CONS: None so far