Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Certified Premium Ultra Slim High Speed HDMI Cable, HDR, 36AWG, 6ft, Black
Monoprice's Certified Premium High Speed HDMI® Cable is designed to meet and exceed the highest standards of HDMI performance. Capable of delivering 18Gbps bandwidth, these are the only cables to be tested and certified by HDMI Authorized Test Centers to ensure they support all features in the latest HDMI specification. Guaranteed to work with all modern 4K equipment, the Certified Premium High Speed HDMI Cable is the perfect choice for all your 4K and High Speed HDMI display needs.
Premium Certified: These Certified Premium High Speed HDMI® Cables are the only HDMI cables to be tested and certified by HDMI Authorized Test Centers to ensure they support all features in the latest HDMI specification.
Comprehensive Testing: Each cable length has been individually tested and certified to deliver the full 18Gbps bandwidth with a high level of EMI resistance.
Dual Video Stream: This High Speed HDMI Cable supports the simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to a single display screen. This enables use of the Multi View feature found on newer LG and Samsung televisions, so you can watch football while the kids play video games on the same display.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8 feet
Certified by HDMI® Authorized Test Centers
- Each individual length of these cables has been tested to ensure that it is capable of delivering the full 6.0Gbps/channel (18Gbps total) bandwidth required by the latest HDMI specification.
- Once the cable has passed the rigorous testing procedure, HDMI Licensing issues a Premium Certified Cable label, which includes a hologram and 2D barcode, so you can trust that the cable will deliver the highest level of HDMI performance.
- Supports all HDMI® resolutions up to 4K (3840x2160p @60Hz), including 3D and Multi View video
- Supports the 21:9 cinema aspect ratio
- Supports up to 32 audio channels and a 1536 kHz audio sampling rate
- Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
- Supports SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio™, Dolby TrueHD™, and other high-definition audio standards
- Supports Deep Color, up to 16-bits per channel, including Sony's x.v.Color™ standard
- Supports extended CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) commands and functions, the HDMI Ethernet Channel, and the Audio Return Channel features
Monoprice Lifetime Warranty on ALL Cables
With Monoprice's Lifetime Warranty you can rest assured we stand behind our products and our customers.
Quality at a Fair Price
Monoprice's rugged design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices.
Service & Support
You're never on your own with Monoprice products! We have a full team of friendly and knowledgeable technicians available to answer your questions, both before and after the sale. Contact our technical support team for questions about our products, troubleshooting, or even suggestions for products to fit your particular needs. Not to be outdone, our friendly and helpful customer service team is here to make your ordering, delivery, and any possible returns a quick and painless operation, from start to finish!
HDMI®, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
x.v.Color™ is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
DTS® is a registered trademark and the DTS logos, Symbol, DTS-HD™ and DTS-HD Master Audio™ are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
Dolby® and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. Dolby TrueHD™ is a trademark of Dolby Laboratories.
Questions and Answers
My LG TV manual says that for an optimal connection, HDMI cables should have bezels less than 10 mm thick and 18 mm width.
3 months ago
well, after replacing the cables, 90% of my flickering issues were solved. anything on roku or samsung tv or yamaha aventage receiver--it was because of my prior monoprice cables. the ones that SAID they would work but didn't were the prior ultra slim ones (13590s family). the certified premium (15427s family) worked ok but the insulation was so thick close to the hdmi heads that it interfered with the heads seating in almost all my equipment (except my roku). you'd be surprised where people put a screw or some minor obstacle not realizing that an hdmi head and insulation could be too large to fit well.
so, yes, these are the chosen ones. these certified ultra high speed slims remove all the doubt about the cables--at least in 2017. and allow me to focus on the remaining trouble shooting having to do with my receiver mostly.
it was a long and high ticket slog--returning a lot of cables--but i have to say, dealing with monoprice may be slow, but at least they stand behind their products. a lot more than most other places.
3 weeks ago
Great for office applications!!
3 weeks ago
2 months ago