Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Monoprice Commercial Silver Series Standard HDMI Cable - 1080i @ 60Hz, 4.95Gbps, 22AWG, CL2, 50ft, Black
Monoprice Commercial Series High Speed HDMI Cable - 1080p @ 60Hz, 10.2Gbps, 24AWG, CL2, 35ft, Black- No Logo
Color Coded: Green, Red and Blue (Component Video) & Red, White (Stereo Audio)
- Triple heavy-duty super shielded RG-6/U coaxial cables to maximum signal transfer and minimize interference.
- Gold plated RCA plugs to improve conductivity.
- Color coded and labeled for the luminance (Y) and chrominance (Pr, Pb) Signals.
- Solid center conductor: 18 AWG (1*1.02) Super shielding: 120 % aluminum foil + 9*16/0.12 Braid
Fully molded construction. Excellent quality.
- 26 AWG (10/0.12) Super shielding: 120 % aluminum foil + 48/0.12 Braid
1 year ago
PROS: no hdmi handshake headaches when you want to distribute an HD signal through your house. :)
MONOPRICE Prices are excellent for top quality cables.
CONS: hafta drill bigger holes in house than with hdmi cable
PROS: I used a number of these cables of various lengths (up to 100ft) and have them running through a 5x5 components video audio splitter. This has allowed me to have one HD Cable box instead of 5! I have 1080 reception and stereo audio on all my HD Televisons. If I want to watch a different television station than what is on the HD Cable Box, I switch the TV from component video to cable input and watch regular cable via the RG6 run directly to each of the televisions. Very economical and versitile system. These quality cable are a KEY COMPONENT......Love THEM!
PROS: sends a good component video signal 50 feet to my bedroom TV