Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
1000FT Cat5e Bulk Bare Cable Copper Ethernet Cable, UTP, Solid, Riser Rated (CMR), 350MHz, 24AWG - Blue - No Logo
Avoid having excess Ethernet cable lying around by building your own cables to the exact length needed using this Bulk Ethernet Copper Cable from Monoprice!
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 5e Ethernet cable
- 24AWG solid, pure bare copper conductors
- CMR (Riser) fire safety rating
- 350MHz bandwidth
- 1000 foot roll
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
PROS: - bit softer outer shroud
- easy to tips cat5 (wire pairs don't tend to pull inwards when crimping tips on)
- solid cut string
- has remaining ft. stamped on cable so you can see how much you have left to pull out of the box
- no issues pulling from box
CONS: - none
PROS: Well packaged in shipping. Easily dispensed out of the box.