Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
FLEXboot Series Cat6 24AWG UTP Ethernet Network Patch Cable, 10ft Yellow
Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using fixed-length UTP Cat6 Ethernet Network Cables from Monoprice!
The FLEXboot Series of cables feature a thinner cable boot protecting the plug retaining clip, which makes it much easier to depress the clip and protective cover.
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 6 Ethernet cable
- 24AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- 550MHz bandwidth
- Snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
- Thinner cable boot makes it easier to depress the clip and protective cover
- 50µm gold plated contacts
- 10-foot length (tip to tip)
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
PROS: Good patch cords at a super price. I like the flexboot series. They are easier to plug and unplug.
PROS: Love the "FLEXBOOT" cables. work good and easy to use.
PROS: These work great
2 months ago
PROS: The patch cords work good and have a good price. I like the flexboot style much more than the regular booted cables. They ship fast and come out of stock. It is always a pleasure doing business with Monoprice.