Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
FLEXboot Series Cat6 24AWG UTP Ethernet Network Patch Cable, 5ft Blue
Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using fixed-length UTP Cat6 Ethernet Network Cables from Monoprice!
The FLEXboot Series of cables feature a thinner cable boot protecting the plug retaining clip, which makes it much easier to depress the clip and protective cover.
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 6 Ethernet cable
- 24AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- 550MHz bandwidth
- Snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
- Thinner cable boot makes it easier to depress the clip and protective cover
- 50µm gold plated contacts
- 5-foot length (tip to tip)
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
1 month ago
PROS: the job, Expect 0.25% rejection only
Good quality connections.
In a year of exclusively using Monoprice patch cords, I have not had a single failure, and I can't say that about any other brand. The other thing I have to note is their consistent length, this is not always the case.
PROS: True length, quality construction, price, available colors
CONS: Each cord is individually packaged.
PROS: 1. Product delivered was product ordered
2. Product arrive on or ahead of expectations
3. Shipping was per agreement
CONS: Can not think of any.