Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
FLEXboot Series Cat6 24AWG UTP Ethernet Network Patch Cable, 3ft Red
Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using fixed-length UTP Cat6 Ethernet Network Cables from Monoprice!
The FLEXboot™ Series of cables feature a thinner cable boot protecting the plug retaining clip, which makes it much easier to depress the clip and protective cover.
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 6 Ethernet cable
- 24AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- 550MHz bandwidth
- Snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
- Thinner cable boot makes it easier to depress the clip and protective cover
- 50µm gold plated contacts
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
- Spec Sheet (Apr 24, 2017)
FLEXboot™ is a trademark of Monoprice Inc.
CONS: Doesn't work as spaghetti
PROS: Love the ends on these
4 months ago
PROS: Good quality.
CONS: I ordered two and they only sent me one.
It was $1.50 or whatever so I didn't even bother calling them, but they emailed me and asked for a review, so here it is.