Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
FLEXboot Series Cat6 24AWG UTP Ethernet Network Patch Cable, 3ft Blue
Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using fixed-length UTP Cat6 Ethernet Network Cables from Monoprice!
The FLEXboot™ Series of cables feature a thinner cable boot protecting the plug retaining clip, which makes it much easier to depress the clip and protective cover.
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 6 Ethernet cable
- 24AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- 550MHz bandwidth
- Snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
- Thinner cable boot makes it easier to depress the clip and protective cover
- 50µm gold plated contacts
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
- Spec Sheet (Apr 24, 2017)
FLEXboot™ is a trademark of Monoprice Inc.
PROS: Flexboot has a semi covered plastic release
9 months ago
PROS: Love the ends on these
PROS: It is a nice cable, the end is goes in the switch easier.
Good price, even with shipping costs to Canada.
PROS: the job, Expect 0.25% rejection only
6 months ago
1 month ago
PROS: Nice boot design...not fully covered for easier access.
2 months ago