Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
10ft 28AWG High Speed HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable with Ferrite Cores, Black
*** !!! WARNING !!! ***
Note that this cable is NOT an ordinary HDMI® cable. This is specifically for connecting a device with an HDMI connector to another device equipped with a Single Link DVI-D connector, typically found on PCs, projectors, and older video equipment before the HDMI standard became widespread. These cables can NOT carry audio. They carry video signals only!
If you are looking for a High Speed HDMI Cable or a Standard HDMI Cable to connect equipment with HDMI connectors, please look at one of the following categories instead:
*** !!! WARNING !!! ***
This HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable is capable of video performance equivalent to a High Speed HDMI Cable.
Ferrite Cores are small magnetic blocks wrapped around the end of a cable. They are used to suppress EMI/RFI electronic noise on the cable by absorbing the unwanted high frequencies and dissipating them as very low-level heat. This is the simplest and cheapest form of electronic noise reduction and is most effective on small gauge cabling, which is inherently more susceptible to electronic noise interference than thicker cables.
This cable is capable of the following HDMI video features:
- 1080p Resolution - The High Speed HDMI Cable has sufficient bandwidth to transfer 1080p video signals between 1080p rated source and sink (display) devices.
- 3D - 3D is the latest rage for both home theater and gaming. A High Speed HDMI Cable is capable of handling the high bandwidth requirements of 3D signals.
- 4K - The 4K resolution is 3840 x 2160 pixels @ 24 Hz, which is four times that of a 1080p display and the same resolution used by state-of-the-art Digital Cinema systems. A High Speed HDMI Cable is capable of handling the high bandwidth required for 4K support.
- Deep Color - The Deep Color feature provides a minimum of 8-bits per color element (24-bits total), providing for a total of over 16 million color variations. Other versions of Deep Color allow for up to 16-bits per element, for a total of 48-bits and over 281 trillion color variations, which really makes your video images come to life!
- x.v.Color™ - x.v.Color is a promotion name given to the products that have the capability to realize a wide color space based on the xvYCC specifications and is a trademark of Sony Corporation. Currently, only AVCHD™ and Playstation™ 3 devices support x.v.Color.
|Connector Type||HDMI® male to DVI-D Single-Link male|
|Number of Conductors||19|
|Ferrite Cores||Yes, 1 on each end|
|Supported Resolutions||480i to 4K|
|Bandwidth||up to 340 MHz per channel (1.02 GHz total)|
|Data Throughput||up to 3.4 Gbps per channel (10.2 Gbps total)]|
|Deep Color||10-bit, 12-bit, and 3x16-bit (48-bit RGB or YCbCr), x.v.Color™|
|UL File #||E119932|
|UL Style #||20276|
HDMI®, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
x.v.Color™ is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
AVCHD™ and AVCHD logo are trademarks of Panasonic Corporation and Sony Corporation.
PlayStation® and PlayStation 3® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation.
PROS: Low Price
PROS: Excellent quality. Works well with HP computer to HDMI screen. Thick and sturdy cable.
CONS: None so far.
This is probably my laptops flaw but my DVI connection does not have holes for the screws and the DVI side doesnt screw onto the connection but the cable is pretty secured without it.
PROS: Very good quality. Works well for HP laptop to Dell 24" monitor connection.