Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
S/PDIF (Toslink) Digital Optical Audio Cable, 15ft
Experience superb sonic clarity and accurate musical reproduction with this S/PDIF (Toslink) Digital Optical Audio Cable from Monoprice!
The Sony/Philips Digital Interface Format provides for a Digital Optical Audio signal, commonly referred to as Toslink. Toslink allows for the distribution of uncompressed 2-channel PCM audio or compressed multichannel audio, such as DTS® or Dolby® 5.1 or 7.1. Being an optical signal, Toslink is immune to problems that can plague electrical signals, such as crosstalk, magnetic interference, or radio frequency interference.
This cable features a full-sized Toslink connector on each end, with molded connector heads and strain-relief boots.
- Full-sized male Digital Optical Audio (Toslink) connectors at each end
- 5.0mm outside diameter
- Molded strain relief connectors reduce strain where the cable and connectors meet
- Gold plated ferrule resists corrosion and provides maximum protection for the connector tip
- Precision polished fiber tips for maximum signal transfer
- Plastic tip protectors attached to each end to protect the optical cable when not in use
- Dimensions Diagram (Feb 23, 2012)
DTS® is a registered trademark of DTS, Inc.
Dolby® and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
Microsoft®, Xbox®, and Xbox 360® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Questions and Answers
Local ordances can vary. Best to check with local builders/inspectors about things like this. They'd be able to steer you the right direction with certainty.
PROS: Flexible, small connector housing so it fits into various slots without modifications.
PROS: Very fast delivery. Very nice price.
PROS: Great product
PROS: cost is low, quality is high
PROS: Never a doubt that I'll receive quality products from Monoprice
9 months ago
PROS: Works as advertised price is very economical, build quality seems to be competitive with other products in the industry but priced better :)
CONS: at this price no cons to be picking on