Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
6ft 28AWG Dual Link DVI-D M/F Extension Cable - Black
DVI displays from Apple and other manufacturers often come with a non-removable video cable. If that is too short for your intended setup, things can be tricky indeed! DVI Extension cables provide an extra 2m(6ft.), extending the range of the display to a total of ca. 3.5m(11 ft.). DVI Extensions offer optimal signal quality so that video signals are transmitted correctly for a great picture and trouble-free operation.
Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for a high-performance connection between PCs and flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV. The DVI-D Digital Extension Cable delivers the high-performance, high-bandwidth interface needed for video displays of today while leaving headroom for the products of tomorrow. These precision-engineered cables are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group). The DVI-D dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 and allows high speed digital transmission up to 9.9 Gbps.
The DVI-D plug connector interfaces with either DVI-D and DVI-I receptacles.
- Connectors: DVI-D Dual-Link 24-pin Male to DVI-D Dual Link 24-pin Female
- Dual link digital signaling allows for high speed transmission up to 9.9Gbps
- Shielded undermold protects against unwanted EMI/RFI interference
- 28AWG copper conductors are individually insulated in foam-polypropylene to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission
- Tri-shielded with dual Mylar¢ç foil and braid shield reduces interference
- Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity with no data loss
- Supports hot plugging of DVI display devices
- PC and Mac compatible
- Resolutions up to 2048 x 1536
- Supports digital signal only
- Compatible with Flat Panel Displays, Digital CRT Displays, Projectors, and HDTV
Meets DVI DDWG Standard
Specs & Features
Connector Type: DVI-D male to DVI-D female
Signal Type Digital
Connector Finish: Gold
Pin Configuration 24 + 1
Conductor Plating: None
Shielding level: Triple
Shielding type: EMI
Ferrite Cores: Yes
1080p support Yes
Bandwidth: Dual Link
Maximum Resolution 2048 x 1536
Min Clock Freq. 21.76 Mhz
Max Clock Freq 165 MHz x 2
Max Throughput 9.9 Gbps
Pixels per cycle 2
Bits per Pixel 24
DDWG Compliant: Yes
HDCP Compliant: Yes
ROHS Compliant Yes
UL Certified Yes
UL File #: E164535
UL Style #: 20276
CL2 (In-Wall): No
Voltage Rating: 30V
Temperature Rating: 80° C
*Due to continual efforts to make improvements to our products, all information is subject to change without notice. Items you receive may be different than described.
PROS: Solid cable, working at full res
PROS: Another great purchase from Monoprice. I continue to be impressed with their selection and quality. Everything works as expected and with a high level of quality.
CONS: None - just buy it. You will be pleased.
PROS: Thick, High quality
PROS: Value for money, good quality product - well made.
PROS: Was used to extend DVI cable at work and worked great. Made it easier to put the monitors where I wanted.
All are of top quality and a great value.
PROS: Very well made. Does the job.
PROS: nice quality
PROS: Heavy Duty, Long Enough, Good Quality