Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Cat5e 24AWG UTP Ethernet Network Patch Cable, 20ft Purple
Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using fixed-length UTP Cat5e Ethernet Network Cables from Monoprice!
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 5e Ethernet cable
- 24AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- 350MHz bandwidth
- Snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
- 50µm gold plated contacts
- 20-foot length (tip to tip)
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
- 350 MHz Category 5E Patch Cord (UTP)
- 4 Twisted Pairs
- 24 AWG
- Type: CM
- EIA/TIA TSB-40A ETL Verified
- 50u" (Short Gold Plated Bodies)
- Molded Strain Relief
- Stranded 568B
- RoHS Compliant
- UL listed
PROS: Good strong connectors, solid cable. works like a cable.
PROS: Nice length, I like the color, easy to coil to take it with me.
CONS: Occasionally kinks up a little, but not a big deal.