Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
FLEXboot Series Cat5e 24AWG UTP Ethernet Network Patch Cable, 14ft Orange
Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using fixed-length UTP Cat5e Ethernet Network Cables from Monoprice!
The FLEXboot Series of cables feature a thinner cable boot protecting the plug retaining clip, which makes it much easier to depress the clip and protective cover.
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 5e Ethernet cable
- 24AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- 350MHz bandwidth
- Snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
- Thinner cable boot makes it easier to depress the clip and protective cover
- 50µm gold plated contacts
- 14-foot length (tip to tip)
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
Keep up the good work, and we'll be happy, and if we are happy, means your business is BOOMING.
With much respect,
PROS: Best service overall, nice people to deal with
CONS: Shipping takes about 2 weeks (I am from Canada), but no complains.
PROS: No need to worry about squeaky switch ports
CONS: Lost a couple hours wiping down each of 75 of these cables individually to get rid of the oil