Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
FLEXboot Series Cat5e 24AWG UTP Ethernet Network Patch Cable, 7ft Green
Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using fixed-length UTP Cat5e Ethernet Network Cables from Monoprice!
The FLEXboot™ Series of cables feature a thinner cable boot protecting the plug retaining clip, which makes it much easier to depress the clip and protective cover.
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 5e Ethernet cable
- 24AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- 350MHz bandwidth
- Snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
- Thinner cable boot makes it easier to depress the clip and protective cover
- 50µm gold plated contacts
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
- Spec Sheet (Apr 24, 2017)
FLEXboot™ is a trademark of Monoprice Inc.
PROS: Does everything it needed to do!
CONS: It smelled and felt funky... I obviously won't be touching it much, but it smelled kinda weird and felt lubricated? I cannot find another word to describe it