Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Cat5e 30AWG UTP Flat Ethernet Network Patch Cable, 1ft Black
Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using fixed-length UTP Cat5e Ethernet Network Cables from Monoprice!
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 5e Ethernet cable
- 30AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- Flat cable design resists tangling
- 350MHz bandwidth
- Snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
- 50µm gold plated contacts
- 1-foot length (tip to tip)
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
PROS: These are exactly what I was needing to clean up my new patch panel in my house.
CONS: I have been using these cables for some time now and have had no issues.
6 months ago
PROS: Exceptional product for a small price. Cannot beat the specs on this cable.
7 months ago
PROS: Flat profile
1 year ago