Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Cat5e 30AWG UTP Flat Ethernet Network Patch Cable, 6-inch Black
Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using fixed-length UTP Cat5e Ethernet Network Cables from Monoprice!
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 5e Ethernet cable
- 30AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- Flat cable design resists tangling
- 350MHz bandwidth
- Snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
- 50µm gold plated contacts
- 6-inch length (tip to tip)
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
Questions and Answers
6 months ago
PROS: Quick shipping, received exactly as described
PROS: Flat cable.
PROS: Just what I needed from switch to patchbay.
CONS: Surprised that they weren't twisted. I've ordered the orange 6" jumpers and they were UTP...these were straight but I'm not concerned with that lack of noise cancellation in 6"
The release tabs aren't the greatest but I dont plan on removing them