Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Cat5e 24AWG UTP Ethernet Network Patch Cable, 6-inch White
Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using fixed-length UTP Cat5e Ethernet Network Cables from Monoprice!
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 5e Ethernet cable
- 24AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- 350MHz bandwidth
- Snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
- 50µm gold plated contacts
- 6-inch length (tip to tip)
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
PROS: Perfect size for a clean and organized network cabinet. Overnight shipping costs less than standard UPS? Winner.
CONS: Not 100% reliable. Approximately 2% of patch cords received have poor or no continuity on the 3rd or 4th pairs (pins 6-8).
PROS: - Very Cheap
- Good size to neatly cable rack.
CONS: - The jacket on the end is very stiff and makes it hard to unplug the cable.