Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
FLEXboot Series Cat5e 24AWG UTP Ethernet Network Patch Cable, 6-inch Orange
Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using fixed-length UTP Cat5e Ethernet Network Cables from Monoprice!
The FLEXboot™ Series of cables feature a thinner cable boot protecting the plug retaining clip, which makes it much easier to depress the clip and protective cover.
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 5e Ethernet cable
- 24AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- 350MHz bandwidth
- Snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
- Thinner cable boot makes it easier to depress the clip and protective cover
- 50µm gold plated contacts
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
- Spec Sheet (Apr 24, 2017)
FLEXboot™ is a trademark of Monoprice Inc.
8 months ago
PROS: We had to add POE injectors into the network. They were in the next slot above and below the switch. These 6in cables were perfect to make a tight organized jump.