Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
6ft PS/2 MDIN-6 Male to Male Cable
Most commonly found on PCs as the PS/2 keyboard/mouse connector, the 6-pin Mini-DIN connection is used for a variety of applications, such as:
- Amateur HF radio equipment DATA connection
- Altec-Lansing PC speaker system subwoofer cable
- Blitz automotive DVD screen
- Chatterbox headsets
- Klipsch 2.1 channel audio system connections
- RS 232 connection on Dell MP series projectors
- Throttle cable for Saitek x52 Flight Sticks
- TV-out connection for Leadtek and VisionTek GeForce 2 Ti cards
- and many others
This 6 foot cable provides a straight-through (pin 1 to pin 1, etc.) connection with a male 6-pin Mini-DIN connector on each end.
PROS: I plugged in one end, then the other end, and it worked.
CONS: It's an ugly colour.
It's Monoprice, so this cable has all the quality that Monoprice cables typically have. If feels solid and it should last me quite awhile.
PROS: *Works as a replacement cable for the Saitek x52
*Feels like a good solid cable with good connectors
*It has all the quality that Monoprice cables typically provide
CONS: *It'd be nice if there was a black version