Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Blackbird 4K HDBaseT 5x1 Seamless Presentation Switch and Scaler with IR, RS232
This Blackbird™ HDBaseT™ 5x1 Seamless Presentation Scaler/Switch features two standard HDMI® inputs, a combination HDMI/MHL® input, a DisplayPort input, and a combination VGA/Component/Composite video input. The DisplayPort and VGA inputs have corresponding 3.5mm stereo analog audio inputs, which the unit combines with the video for normal output of video and audio.
It has a standard HDMI output and an HDBaseT output, both of which can be used at the same time. It scales any input up or down to the selected output and supports resolutions up to 1920x1200. It can transmit 1080p video to distances up to 229 feet (70 meters) over a single Cat6 Ethernet cable. It can be controlled using the front panel buttons, the included IR remote control, a web browser over a TCP/IP connection, or a computer using the RS232 control option.
- Two HDMI®, one HDMI/MHL®, one DisplayPort, and one combination VGA/Component/Composite video inputs
- Can transmit 1080p video signals to distances up to 229 feet (70 meters)
- HDMI and HDBaseT™ outputs, both of which can be used at the same time
- Scales video up or down to the selected resolution
- Supports eight different output resolutions (1920x1200, 1920x1080, 1600x1200, 1600x900, 1360x768, 1280x800, 1280x720, and 11024x768)
- Fully compliant with the HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 2.2 standards
- Balanced/unbalanced microphone input with optional +48V Phantom Power for use with dynamic and condenser mics, as well as line-level devices
- Bidirectional IR extender and RS232 control
- Supports front panel, IR remote control with built-in OSD, web-based GUI, and RS232 control options
- Supports CEC with commands to enable or disable it
|Video Inputs||1x HDMI/MHL®, 2x HDMI®, 1x DisplayPort, 1x VGA/YPbPr/CVBS|
|Video Outputs||1x HDMI, 1x HDBaseT™|
|Supported Video Resolutions||
1920x1200, 1920x1080, 1600x1200, 1600x900, 1360x768, 1280x800,
|Supported HDMI Version||1.4 with HDCP 2.2|
|Audio Inputs||2x 3.5mm analog stereo for DP and VGA inputs|
|Audio Outputs||1x 5-pin terminal block|
|Audio Frequency Response||20 Hz ~ 20 kHz|
|Audio Input Impedance||> 10 kilohms|
|Audio Output Impedance||75 ohms|
|Stereo Channel Separation||> 80dB @1kHz|
|Maximum Transmission Distance||up to 229 feet (70 meters)|
|Input Power||24 VDC, 2.71A|
|AC Adapter Input Power||100 ~ 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Maximum Power Consumption||27 watts|
|Operating Temperature||+32 ~ +122®F (0 ~ +50®C)|
|Operating Humidity||10 ~ 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Dimensions||8.7" x 6.8" x 1.7" (220 x 173 x 44 mm)|
|Weight||1.8 lbs. (0.8 kg)|
- User's Manual (May 23, 2017)
Blackbird™ is a trademark of Monoprice Inc.
HDMI®, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
MHL®, Mobile High-Definition Link®, and the MHL Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of MHL, LLC.
HDBaseT™ and the HDBaseT Alliance logo are trademarks of the HDBaseT Alliance.
Questions and Answers
If you only have 2 speakers then the Monoprice Commercial Audio 120W 2ch Mixer Amp would be a inexpensive alternative. It is 60 watts per channel amplifier with left & right volume controls.
Hope that helps.