Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Blackbird All to HDMI Converter with HDBaseT Extender, 100m
This video extender accepts inputs from a variety of standard and high definition video sources. Two HDMI® inputs are designed for direct throughput to the outputs and support video resolutions up to 4K@30Hz, while the other six video inputs can be scaled up to 1920x1080p@60Hz. Each video input has a corresponding audio input for mixing an external audio signal with an audio-less video signal for normal output with audio. The selected video input is routed to both HDMI and HDBaseT™ outputs for local and remote viewing. The switcher can be controlled using the front panel controls, the included IR remote control, an RS-232 connection to a PC, and a TCP/IP connection to an Ethernet network. The complete kit includes an HDBaseT receiver, two wideband IR receivers, and nine wideband IR transmitters.
Multi Input: Connect up to four HDMI®, one DVI, two VGA, and one Composite video inputs, with external audio mixing for audio-less video formats.
4K Everyday: Two HDMI inputs support direct throughput at resolutions up to 4K@30Hz.
HDBaseT: The HDBaseT™ output allows extension of the selected video signal to distances up 328 feet (100 meters) using a single Ethernet cable.
Power Over Ethernet: The HDBaseT output supports the Power over Ethernet (PoE) feature, allowing you to power the receiver without using the included AC power adapter.
- HDMI®, HDCP, HDBaseT™, and DVI standard compliant
- Four HDMI, one DVI, two VGA, and one Composite video inputs
- Two HDMI bypass inputs with support for resolutions up to 4K@30Hz
- Selectable scaling for the non-bypass inputs
- Supports HDBaseT extension to distances up to 100 meters using Cat5e, Cat6, or Cat7 network cable
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) for the HDBaseT receiver
- Includes digital coaxial S/PDIF and analog stereo audio outputs
- Seven 3.81mm 3P captive screw connector analog audio inputs for mixing with the associated video signal
- Composite video input supports the PAL, NTSC 3.58, NTSC 4.43, SECAM, PAL/M, and PAL/N analog broadcast television standards
- Includes smart EDID management
- Supports computer control via RS-232 or TCP/IP interface
- Supports control of external devices via an RS-232 connection with the receiver
- Includes an IR remote control
- Supports wideband infrared extension and control
- Supports firmware updates via USB or RS-232 interface
Monoprice not only stands behind every product we sell with a 1 year replacement warranty, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee as well! If the product you purchase does not satisfy your needs, send it back for a full refund.
Quality at a Fair Price
Monoprice's rugged design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices.
Service & Support
You're never on your own with Monoprice products! We have a full team of friendly and knowledgeable technicians available to answer your questions, both before and after the sale. Contact our technical support team for questions about our products, troubleshooting, or even suggestions for products to fit your particular needs. Not to be outdone, our friendly and helpful customer service team is here to make your ordering, delivery, and any possible returns a quick and painless operation, from start to finish!
|Video Inputs||4x HDMI® (2 bypass, 2 scalable), 1x DVI, 2x VGA, 1x Composite RCA|
|Audio Inputs||7x 3.81mm 3P captive screw connectors, 2x RCA|
|Control Inputs||1x RS-232 DB9, 1x RJ-45, 1x 3.5mm IR|
|Update Inputs||1x USB, 1x RJ-45|
|Video Outputs||1x HDMI, 1x RJ-45 (HDBaseT™)|
|Audio Outputs||1x RCA (S/PDIF), 2x RCA (analog stereo)|
|LAN Outputs||2x RJ-45|
|Maximum Input Resolution||4K@30Hz|
|Maximum Bypass Output Resolution||4K@30Hz|
|Maximum Scaled Output Resolution||1920x1080p@60Hz|
|Input Voltage||24 VDC, 1A|
|Maximum Power Consumption||14.5 watts|
|Standby Power Consumption||1.8 watts|
|Operating Humidity||20 ~ 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature||+32 ~ +104°F (0 ~ +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 ~ +140°F (-20 ~ +60°C)|
|Dimensions||17.3" x 7.9" x 1.8" (440 x 200 x 45 mm)|
|Weight||5.1 lbs. (2.3kg)|
- User's Guide (May 31, 2016)
Blackbird™ is a trademark of Monoprice Inc.
HDMI®, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
HDBaseT™ and the HDBaseT Alliance logo are trademarks of the HDBaseT Alliance.