Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Blackbird 4K HDBaseT Extender Kit, 100m, HDR, HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2, Ethernet, 2-Way PoH and Bi Directional IR
This Blackbird™ 4K HDBaseT™ Extender Kit consists of a transmitter and receiver, which allows a 1080p HDMI® signal to be transmitted to distances up to 328 feet (100 meters) and a 4K signal to be transmitted to distances up to 229 feet (70 meters) over a single Cat6 Ethernet cable. It supports video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 and includes the Power over HDBaseT (PoH) feature, which allows the transmitter or receiver to be powered by the other device over the Ethernet cable. It supports bi-directional extension of infrared remote control, RS232 computer data, and 10/100Mbps Ethernet network traffic. It is fully compliant with the HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 specifications and provides up to 18Gbps bandwidth.
- Supports video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4
- Extends 1080p signals to distances up to 328 feet (100 meters) and 4K signals to distances up to 229 feet (70 meters)
- Fully compliant with the HDMI® 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 specifications
- Supports the Power over HDBaseT feature, which allows the transmitter or receiver to be powered by the other device over the Ethernet cable
- Supports bi-directional IR and RS232 pass-through
- Supports HDR
- Includes a 4-port 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch
- IR accessories not included
Sample Connection Diagram
|Maximum Transmission Distance||
up to 328 feet (100m) for 1080p signals
up to 229 feet (70m) for 4K signals
|Maximum Resolution||4K@60Hz 4:4:4|
|Maximum Bandwidth||18 Gbps|
|HDMI® Standards||HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2|
|Power Source||24 VDC, 1.25A AC adapter or PoH|
|AC Adapter Input Power||100 ~ 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Maximum Power Consumption||20 watts|
|Operating Temperature||+14 ~ +122°F (-10 ~ +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||0 ~ 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Dimensions (each)||6.0" x 0.6" x 4.1" (152 x 16 x 104 mm)|
|Weight (each)||8.5 oz. (240g)|
- User's Manual (May 31, 2017)
Blackbird™ is a trademark of Monoprice Inc.
HDBaseT™ and the HDBaseT Alliance logo are trademarks of the HDBaseT Alliance.
HDMI®, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
Questions and Answers
PID 21792 does not support ARC as it is not a standard HDBaseT supported feature. Monoprice carries PID 21668 that supports HDMI 2.0 features and HDBaseT. Please feel free to reach out to our tech support team if you have any additional questions. Thanks!