Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
SDI to Multiformat Converter with Scaler, (SDI to CVBS, HDMI, VGA, and DVI)
The Monoprice SDI to Multiformat Converter with Scaler allows SD-SDI, HD-SDI, and 3G-SDI signals to be shown on HDMI®, DVI, VGA, or composite video displays, making it easy for professionals to distribute and extend their SDI signal while giving the ability to use common commercial displays.
The stereo audio output enables users to output analog audio formats, while the loop-through 3G-SDI design allows you to simultaneously show content on both SDI and HDMI/DVI/VGA/composite displays.
The Monoprice SDI to Multi Format Converter with Scaler is the ultimate tool for distributing SDI signals displays with different formats.
- Supports SD-SDI, HD-SDI, and 3G-SDI input signals with auto-detection
- Simultaneously supports HDMI, DVI, VGA, composite and SDI (bypass) outputs
- SDI interface operates at bitrates of 2.970 Gbps, 2.970/1.001 Gbps, 1.485 Gbps, 1.485/1.001 Gbps, and 270 Mbps
- Supports SDI input/output distance up to 100 meters (3G-SDI), 200 meters (HD-SDI), or 300 meters (SD-SDI)
- Scales any SDI signal to HDMI, DVI, VGA and composite resolutions
- Supports HDMI, DVI, and VGA resolutions of 1280x720, 1920x1080, 1024x768, and 1920x1200
- Supports PAL and NTSC composite formats
- Supports SD-SDI (SMPTE 259M-C) at bitrates of 270 Mbps
- Supports HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M) at bitrates of 1.485 Gbps and 1.485/1.001 Gbps
- Supports 3G-SDI (SMPTE 424M/425M-AB) at bitrates of 2.970 Gbps and 2.970/1.001 Gbps
- Supports black screen signal output
- User's Manual (May 20, 2016)
HDMI®, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
Questions and Answers
Works wonderfully and the blue lights that come up after it's connected and on are pretty cool.
10 months ago