Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Multiformat SDI Converter with Scaler (CVBS, HDMI, VGA, and DVI to SDI)
The Monoprice Multiformat to SDI Converter with Scaler allows you to upscale composite, VGA, DVI, and HDMI® signals to high definition SDI video formats (HD-SDI, SMPTE 292M, or 3G-SDI 424M/425M), and then output to both ports at the same time.
This is a great product for inputting content from Blu-ray Disc™ players, PCs, or set-top xoxes and extending it to SDI displays at distances up to 100 meters. This is the a perfect solution for commercial video or digital signage applications when SDI is the preferred format.
- Supports HDMI, DVI, VGA, and Composite video input signals
- Supports two SDI output simultaneously
- Supports SDI output distance up to 100 meters (3G-SDI), or 200 meters (HD-SDI)
- Scales any input signal to the HD-SDI or 3G-SDI output signals
- Supports HDMI input timings: VGA@60 ~ SXGA@60 & 480i~1080p@60 Hz
- Supports VGA/DVI input timings: VGA@60 ~1920x1080@60 Hz
- Supports composite video input timings NTSC, PAL, and SECAM
- Supports black screen signal output
- User's Manual (May 20, 2016)
HDMI®, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
Blu-ray Disc™, Blu-ray™, BD-Live, BONUSVIEW, and the logos are trademarks of the Blu-ray Disc Association.
Questions and Answers
8 months ago