Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
USB 2.0 to DVI Display Adapter (1280x1024)
The USB 2.0 to DVI Display Adapter allows you to connect an extra monitor to your desktop PC or laptop's USB port. The connected monitor can be configured to either clone your primary screen, or extend the Windows desktop allowing visibility of more applications at the same time.
The driver used to control the extra screen uses very little computer resource and offers a vast array of screen resolutions and color depths. This ensures that there is little difference in performance between a directly connected screen and a screen connected through the adapter.
It supports up to six simultaneous displays, including widescreen displays, thereby extending your desktop and your horizons. It operates at a maximum resolution of 1280x1024/1400x1050.
- Can easily Mirror the main display
- Includes DVI to VGA and DVI to HDMI® adapters
- Extend left, right, above, or below
- Can be rotated left, right, or upside down
- Maximum: 1280x1024 or 1400x1050 Digital (@60Hz 32-bit)
- Minimum: 1024 x 786 (@ 60,70,75,85Hz 32-bit)
- USB Bus Powered - Ultra Low Power
- Compatible with CRT, LCD, and Projector displays
- Standard and Widescreen aspect ratios
- Uses high performance DDR memory
- Uses a virtual driver
- Stackable by design with a small footprint
- Completely silent operation
- Onboard power and status LED indicators
- Portable - ideal for travel
Compatible Operating Systems:
- Windows® XP (32-bit) Vista®/7/8/8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Mac® OS X® 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9 (Intel-based Macs only)
- 1x USB 2.0 to DVI Display Adapter
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- 1x CD-ROM with User Guide and Installation Software
- 1x 4ft USB 2.0 Cable
- 1x DVI to VGA Adapter
- 1x DVI to HDMI Adapter
- User's Manual for Windows (Sep 30, 2014)
- User's Manual for Windows (Apr 25, 2014)
- User's Manual for Mac OS X (Mar 22, 2013)
- User's Manual for Mac OS X (Oct 17, 2008)
- User's Manual (Nov 13, 2008)
- Drivers for Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 8.1 (32/64 bit) ver 7.7M0 (Sep 29, 2014)
- Drivers for Windows XP (32-bit), Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 (32/64 bit) ver 7.6M2 (Apr 25, 2014)
- Drivers for Mac OS X 10.6-10.9 ver 2.2 (Jun 10, 2014)
- Drivers for Mac OS X 10.4-10.7 ver 1.7 (Dec 8, 2011)
HDMI®, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
Microsoft®, Windows®, and Vista® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Apple®, Mac®, and OS X® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
Questions and Answers
PROS: SIMPLE installation, works exactly as described, will definitely be buying more!
CONS: Poor multimedia handling (I only list this as a con in case someone is looking to have video played back through this)
PROS: VERY Easy to install (simply plug and play)
Works with any kind of input
CONS: Resolution is not as great as just installing a new graphics card.
PROS: Nothing to said…simply excellent!!!
PROS: Small. Cheap. Works. Allows quickly switching computers - just unplug and replug - the PC and TV automatically communicate. Nice.
11 months ago
PROS: I loaded this on an HP all-in-one. No issues on a 27 inch monitor.
PROS: Great service
PROS: Shipped and received within a few days of ordering. Prices are amazing.
PROS: easy to connect
CONS: adds to the cord clutter (but this is negligible for the reward of 3 screens)