Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
HDFury GoBlue BT Dongle
Ultra Fast Control your HDfury device using Android™/iOS® APP or IR!
Compatible with any HDfury Integral and HDfury Linker devices, our GoBlue OTG Bluetooth Dongle will provide you faster control and extended Bluetooth range to operate our current HDMI/HDCP2.x range of devices. While the HDfury Linker usually require to be operated via a Windows® GUI connection for flashing new EDID bank, with GoBlue, all EDID banks are available directly on the Dongle and can be selected and flashed via the iOS/Android APP or IR in real time.
Simply connect GoBlue between the USB power source and your HDfury device and take control with the Android/iOS APP!
- Add iOS/Android APP support via Bluetooth® to HDfury Linker
- Add IR code support for HDfury Linker
- Allow to flash EDID in real time on Linker
- Add Ultra Fast Bluetooth control to earlier Integral unit (for units with serial starting by 01)
- Control upcoming HDfury device
- Extend Bluetooth range no matter the current signal bandwidth (limitation for Integral with onboard BT)
- Update with USB stick (FAT32) and Firmware file, compatible with any computer (Win/Mac®/Linux®/others)
Google™ and Android™ are trademarks of Google Inc.
IOS® is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
Microsoft® and Windows® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Apple® and Mac® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
4 months ago